Slide #1 image

Woodwind, Brass & NOW String Repairs done Quick & Right, and Yes ...Affordable too!

Located in Tempe, AZ since 1996. We strive to do the highest quality work at a reasonable price. 943 E.Guadalupe Road, Tempe, AZ 85283 Please call us at: 1.480.752.3260

Learn More

New Rental Option

Mike Nye Instrument Repair, located in Tempe, Arizona since 1996, strives to do the highest quality work at a reasonable price. We now offer a vastly different rental program that offers you the opportunity to purchase the instrument, after your first payment, for half the remaining balance. Click on the RentMyInstrument logo below to get started.

rent

Learn More

Slide #3 image

If you cannot afford to buy one, we understand. We also offer a lay away program to help you. 25% down and four months to pay off the other 75%. When you rent, ONLY the rental portion of the payment goes towards the RETAIL price of the instrument. They are not ripping you off, they are doing business and have to make money to keep the doors open. However, you can save a bundle by buying used or new today.

NextPrev

News, Events & Info

We are laser focused to give you only the repairs needed. Nothing more, nothing less. We do our very best to keep things affordable without compromising quality. We only carry accessories we need to, which helps us keep your costs down. NOBODY in the valley stays as current with training, tools, equipment and techniques. It also helps keep the turn around down.

*NOW* String Repair

We here at Mike Nye Instrument Repair, the home of "Team Famous", are excited to announce, that after years of searching, we have found a great String Repair Tech for our shop. Starting immediately, we will be doing orchestral strings as well as some guitar repairs. This fills a gap in our immediate area that has been needed for quite a while. Stop in and meet him soon.

No Interest, Layaway available for ALL instruments for sale.
Go to the Instrument Specials page to check it out. Up over here...

We are pleased and proud to be partners with some amazing charities that do great things for our community. Desert Sounds & Restore Arts both collect and distribute instruments to kids who otherwise cannot afford one. Honor House's Instruments 4 Success collects them for wounded vets that need another outlet for expression. All of these organizations do great things. Please consider clicking on their links, reading about them and possibly helping in whatever way you can.

Topics:

Instrument Care:

Woodwind

Brass

Recommendations: